Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:49 pm   Post subject: Result Email Settings

For next version of QuizMaker can the results setting where we have "If user passes" and "If user fails", can these be more separated.

Like, wanted to set different "Send Detailed results" using the custom button for pass and fails, but when changing in either tab it changes for both, so in effect only one setting, not one for pass and another for fail.

Also is it possible within same area to have more "insert special" tags. and again the subject line, if edited its edited for both pass and fails together not separately

Guess what I'm asking is all features within pass & fail email setting be independent from each other.

Regards
Dave

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:35 pm   Post subject: Re: Result Email Settings

I have got you, you would like to have the option to edit settings for both results together and when need to fine-tune you can switch to either of them.

We will think how to organize it in the best way and try to implement for further versions.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:06 pm   Post subject: Re: Result Email Settings

Think so, not bothered about "editing both result setting together" too much as long as you can have different options in each area.

So anything I set in the "Pass tab" can be totally different from that set in the "Fail tab" including detailed results

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:04 am   Post subject: Re: Result Email Settings

These settings are pretty separated, but Email Customization is related to both together, right. I agree that there could be 2 different emails that one would like to send in different cases. We will see what could be done on this matter in future versions. Each new function must fit existing design and user experience model.

If you have any thoughts on organizing it you are welcome to email us at support.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:27 pm   Post subject: Re: Result Email Settings

Hi Mikhall,

Just a reply on this topic to re-ask for more "special" tab options with the "Send detailed result" Customize button.

Currently I can only select one "Quiz Title", would be good to have things like "Username", "Full Name", "Email Address"

This would make it easy to ID the different emails via subject line of within the same quiz title. Save opening then all to find one from a particular person.

Sorry if this can already be done, if so I can't work out how.

Dave

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:17 pm   Post subject: Re: Result Email Settings

Thank you for your proposal, Dave. It is good to know your ideas on product improvement. It'll be really great to have all this information in quiz subject. We will add it to our development plan.

Profile profile test