Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:20 am   Post subject: Info Slide

It has been mentioned that Version 7 of the Quiz Maker will have the following feature: a possibility to set the position of the info slide. Will it be possible to Enable/Disable quiz statistics for this slide. So, if enabled, the quiz-taker will see the following data concerning the quiz: Total questions, Total points, Passing rate (%), and Passing score.
Certainly, such information can be created manually using “Fill in the Blank” question, but it will be much more convenient and faster just to enable the quiz stats to notify the quiz-taker about it.

Additionally, Author’s Info can also be Enabled/Disabled to be shown in info slide.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:55 am   Post subject: Re: Info Slide

Thank you for your post!
Could you please specify the issue in more detail?
Actually it's possible to check the total questions, total points, passing rate and passing score in the Result screen, you just need to enable it:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/help/topic/quizmaker.6/desktop/quiz_settings_result.html
Could you please also specify what you mean by Author's info? Do you mean you would like to have the possibility to enable and to disable the info slide?
Thank you!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:23 pm   Post subject: Re: Info Slide

Hello,
Thank you for your reply.
Quiz Stats: I am saying that before the quiz-taker can take the quiz, I would like to notify them about the quiz stats – not in the end, when they see the results. Right now, I just create it using a blank slide. I think it will be useful to have an opportunity to enable/disable the feature which can be called “Quiz Stats”. If it is enabled, the quiz-taker will see the stats about the quiz and there’s no need to do it yourself. It will pop up on your info slide automatically. Here's an example:

Author's info: a feature that contains custom fields to capture some details about the author of the quiz such as: name, email, company, description, a picture, etc. If enabled, the quiz-taker can see this information.

Best wishes,

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:02 pm   Post subject: Re: Info Slide

Thank you for the clarification. I will add your idea about the quiz stats and the author info to our feature requests list. Perhaps it will be added to one of the subsequent versions of iSpring QuizMaker.

Profile profile test