Posted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:52 am   Post subject: Feature Request: QuizMaker 7 - Randomize

Ability to set Randomize both questions and answers for the whole quiz. But also importantly the ability to turn of randomize answers per question. This is to cover those question where the last answer would be "all of the above" as you'd always want that as the last choice.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:45 pm   Post subject: Re: Feature Request: QuizMaker 7 - Randomize

Hi Dave, Thank you for your post.

Yes, you can randomize all questions and answers in a quiz AND disable answers randomization for a particular question even with the current version! Here is the way how you can do that:

questions in Settings --> Navigation --> Randomize questions order
answers in Settings --> question Defaults --> Shuffle answers

Do disable these randomization settings for a question, just un-check the "Use default options" check box below the question and disable the "Shuffle answers" setting:

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:24 pm   Post subject: Re: Feature Request: QuizMaker 7 - Randomize

Thanks Stacy. My trial ran out before I could finish playing, and just waiting for new version with HTML5 publishing before we purchase.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:51 pm   Post subject: Re: Feature Request: QuizMaker 7 - Randomize

Dave,

Expired trial is not a problem! Just write me at support@ispringsolutions.com and I will extend your trial for iSpring QuizMaker for another 30 days if you need.

Also if you are interested, I can also add you to the list of beta-testers for QuizMaker 7 (if you not there yet).

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:18 pm   Post subject: Re: Feature Request: QuizMaker 7 - Randomize

Thanks Stacy, have sent email

Profile profile test