Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:36 pm   Post subject: Resume presentation for multiple users on same computer

What if multiple users are using the same computer to log into an LMS and take a course?

I kept noticing in Moodle that if I logged in with one account and started a course and then log out and logged back in with another user account and started the same course it would ask me if I want to resume where I left off? Uh...

This is a big problem when you have multiple users that will be using the same computer to conduct training. Any ideas on how to prohibit this without just turning off the checkbox for Resume presentation playback from the last slide viewed?

I understand your documentation states "At restart on the same computer, the presentation will offer to continue viewing from the same slide where the user stopped last time." but this is not very logical for a corporate environment which may require trainees to use company computers in a training classroom environment.

Any ideas?

Thank you,
Colin

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:38 pm   Post subject: Re: Resume presentation for multiple users on same computer

Why turning off the option "resume where I left off" doesn't seem to be a perfect solution for you?

The matter is that it saves the progress to a temp location of Flash on your computer. It is not related to any LMS so iSpring presentation doesn't detect different LMS accounts for a particular learning course.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:36 pm   Post subject: Re: Resume presentation for multiple users on same computer

Thank you for the response.

Profile profile test