Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:17 am   Post subject: Complete Preloading

Hi,

I am not sure of how pre-loading for iSpring Presentations works exactly so I may be incorrect in saying this but I know other software can be set to pre-load a certain percent of the presentation before it begins.

In my experience in Australia (where Internet quality varies considerably) viewing presentations that 'stream' don't display as well as those that can be completed downloaded before they begin. This will mean a longer wait to begin with but will ensure better playback.

Is this a setting that can be implemented in future versions of iSpring?

Regards,
Tim W

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:08 am   Post subject: Re: Complete Preloading

Hi Tim, Thank you for your question.

There are two options for that:

1) Publish menu --> General tab --> All in one Flash file: enabled
With this setting the presentation will start to play only after all slides are downloaded.

2) Publish menu --> General tab --> All in one Flash file: disabled
Playback will start as soon as the first slide is downloaded.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:33 am   Post subject: Re: Complete Preloading

Hi Stacy,

Thank you for the reply. Is this only possible with flash presentations? We utilise the Combined setting so that it outputs in both Flash and HTML5 for maximum compatibility. There is currently no setting underneath Combined that forces the presentation to be fully downloaded before it plays that I can see. I would love to see this as a possibility in the future.

Regards,
Tim W

Profile profile test