Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm   Post subject: QuizMaker: Answering before seeing the next question

I am creating a sort of Case Study using iSpring QuizMaker.
With the default player, there is no option to remove the navigation arrows on the top bar. It means that the trainee can go to Question 2 without answering Question 1 and answer to Question 1 after Question 2. Since I am trying to tell a story, if someone sees Question 2 he knows the answer of Question 1. So I do not want the users to go back to a previous question.
With the Legacy player, it is possible to keep only the "Answer" button, but the player does not look so nice...

Am I missing something in the creation of the Quiz or is it not possible to force users to answer before seeing the next question?
Is it going to change in QuizMaker 7?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:03 pm   Post subject: Re: QuizMaker: Answering before seeing the next question

Yes you are right, QM 6 doesn't have an option to remove the questions list. QuizMaker player customization settings will include this improvement, however.

Profile profile test