Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:59 pm   Post subject: Feature Request: Scroll Buton

Hello,
I was just wondering if it would be possible to introduce a scroll button in Slide View (Layout). Right now when the text of the question is long enough, you have to scroll down the whole slide (which is inconvenient sometimes to read the text and go back to see the questions and choices). With the scroll button, it would be possible to set the scrolling for the text only (not the whole slide – so that you could always see the answer choice). And even better if the same can be applied to answers too (because they may be long as well).

Here’s a picture of what I am talking about.

Thank you very much for your wonderful products.
Sincerely,
Dmitry

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:47 pm   Post subject: Re: Feature Request: Scroll Buton

Thank you for the great, well-formed feature request! It will get right to our product engineers.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:37 am   Post subject: Re: Feature Request: Scroll Buton

Thank you very much for this request I spent a lot of time looking for the scroll button, and posted a message in the other section, as I thought it is there but I cannot find it.

Happy New Year to everyone! ISpring, you rock! :)

Profile profile test