Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:23 pm   Post subject: Feature Request: Numerous Questions of Multiple Choice

Hello,

Another feature request. It would be great to be able to position several questions (for example: Multiple Choice) on 1 slide. For example, there is a text and a few Multiple Choice questions about it. It would be better to place all the questions relating to the same text on the same slide.

Maybe, the quiz-taker sees the questions and he clicks on the first questions, it opens with choices. After the quiz-tzker answers, he closes this question and opens another one. Something like the feature in Kinetics FAQ in iSpring Suite.

Here's a picture of what I am talking about:

Sincerely,
Dmitry

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:34 pm   Post subject: Re: Feature Request: Numerous Questions of Multiple Choice

Thank you for this suggestion as well. This is a nice option but I am afraid that it can't be implemented due to the general concept of the QuizMaker: one slide for one question.

You can have groups of questions but combining a number of questions on a single screen is not something that could be added anytime soon.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:07 pm   Post subject: Re: Feature Request: Numerous Questions of Multiple Choice

Oh no, I just sent this question to the support team via web form. Now I see it has already been addressed here.

What a shame. This is a very common style of question on language assessment exams (TOEIC, IELTS, etc.) wherein students listen to an audio track while looking at 3-5 sets of answers, and select each correct answer as they pick out the clues from the audio.

I don't see why a new form couldn't be designed that allows multiple answer groups on a slide, but maybe the development team thinks there's not much demand for it.

Here's an example of this type of question from a TOEIC practice site, just in case the dev team reconsiders the request:

http://www.english-test.net/toeic/liste ... iving.html

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:30 pm   Post subject: Re: Feature Request: Numerous Questions of Multiple Choice

This is, indeed, a great feature to have! In the meantime, when I have to create tests like these, I use Multiple Choice Text Type of Question.

There is a possibility to add audio and more than 1 question.

Here's a picture of what it willm look like.

Best wishes,
Dmitry

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:34 pm   Post subject: Re: Feature Request: Numerous Questions of Multiple Choice

Dear Dmitry,
Thank your for the request.
Most probably this feature can't be implemented as again it's opposite to the Quizmaker standard concept "one slide for one question".
As a workaround you can insert several questions in the question area and create several answer fields below.

Profile profile test