Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:33 am   Post subject: Features Request: Answers in Word Bank

Hello,

Doing a Word-Bank question is a little bit inconvenient sometimes because the answers (options) are somewhere below and you have to scroll up and down.

Is it possible to detach them and treat them as an independant element that can be easily placed anywhere in the slide.

Here's picture:

Thank you,
Best wishes,

Dmitry

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:23 am   Post subject: Re: Features Request: Answers in Word Bank

Hi, Dmitry!
Thank you for your post.
Actually you can change the layout of a question in iSpring QuizMaker 7 and place the answers anywhere on a slide: Image

You can learn more about it here:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/help/7/topic/quizmaker.7/desktop/layouts.html
I hope this is helpful.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:59 am   Post subject: Re: Features Request: Answers in Word Bank

Yes,
but in your picture this is True/False Question Type, mine is Word Bank and it will drag all the text too whereas I just would like to drag/reposition the options for the text so that they would be visible.

And it would better to have an opportunity to customize the options in the answer (position, font, color, etc) separately from the answer text.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:41 pm   Post subject: Re: Features Request: Answers in Word Bank

Thank you for your reply.
We have added your request to our requests list, so probably this will be changed in one of the future versions.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:36 pm   Post subject: Re: Features Request: Answers in Word Bank

This post about a year old - but as far as I can tell the solution was never included in the system. It would make a lot of sense to be able to have the word bank on the side. I hope this will be reconsidered for inclusion in future updates. My test users all agreed that the scrolling for the word bank questions was time consuming at distracting from the actual point of the quiz.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:37 pm   Post subject: Re: Features Request: Answers in Word Bank

This post about a year old - but as far as I can tell the solution was never included in the system. It would make a lot of sense to be able to have the word bank on the side. I hope this will be reconsidered for inclusion in future updates. My test users all agreed that the scrolling for the word bank questions was time consuming at distracting from the actual point of the quiz.

Profile profile test