Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:02 pm   Post subject: Suggestions

Hi,

When publishing it would be great to have more control over the theme/style in addition to the hue/sat/lightness.

It would be good if you could force slide transition from within Publish: sometimes you don't want to have auto transitions on the original file but do for the web.

It would be good if you could show the presenter info at the top of the LHS menu already opened like Articulate do.

It would be good to add the option of opening external links with

Code:
onclick="window.open(this.href);return false"
as this is not depricated unlike
Code:
target="_blank"

It would also be great if you could attach files to the presentation.

Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:19 pm   Post subject:

Oh,

It would also be good to have TTF export abilities.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:57 pm   Post subject: Re: Suggestions

Hi redpaint,

Thanks for your questions.

redpaint wrote:
When publishing it would be great to have more control over the theme/style in addition to the hue/sat/lightness.

At present time we are about to finish our work on FlashSpring Pro 3.0 which will include a number of new customizable skins, so with the new version you will be able to change the theme and style.

redpaint wrote:
It would be good if you could force slide transition from within Publish: sometimes you don't want to have auto transitions on the original file but do for the web.

This feature is already available in FlashSPring Pro 2.3. You can set the slides autochange through the Audio settings window of FlashSpring Pro. To open this window, please click Audio on the FlashSpring toolbar. In the Auto change column check the necessary slides. To turn on the auto change for all slides at once, please check the Change all slides automatically option.

redpaint wrote:
It would be good if you could show the presenter info at the top of the LHS menu already opened like Articulate do.

We have plans on including such feature in one of 3.x verisons of FlashSPring Pro.

redpaint wrote:
It would be good to add the option of opening external links with
Code:
onclick="window.open(this.href);return false"
as this is not depricated unlike
Code:
target="_blank"

FlashSpring Pro 2.3 allows users to choose if the hyperlinks of their Flash presentations should be opened in the same window or in the new window. This can be done in Publish -> Web links tab.

redpaint wrote:
It would also be great if you could attach files to the presentation.

We know that this feature can be useful for many of our clients. We will include it into our development plan. In future we will add new player skin into FalshSpring Pro which will allow to add the attachments.

redpaint wrote:
It would also be good to have TTF export abilities.

I am not sure what you meant. I can just say that FlashSpring Pro can convert all of the fonts installed on the users computer. The playback of the generated Flash file will not require these fonts installed on the viewer's computer.

Thank you!
I will be happy to answer your further questions.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:46 pm   Post subject: Re: Suggestions

I just downloaded the FlashSpring Pro 2.0, I use this as an add-on for PowerPoint for conversion of my presentations into Flash format and I should say that so far it has never failed me. No problems met so far. And Kamilya, thanks for the enlightenment of the other stuff about the software that I still need to know. It's just very informative.

Robert

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:45 pm   Post subject: Re: Suggestions

Feature requests for ActionScript 2 and 3:

- Embed the PowerPoint Slide Id numbers in the SlideInfo object.
- Function to return current slide's list of videos and embedded swfs
- Block ALL user mouse interaction, especially playing of videos.

In our projects, users should only be able to watch a presentation.
We control the playback via code.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:04 pm   Post subject: Re: Suggestions

FPChris wrote:
Feature requests for ActionScript 2 and 3:

- Embed the PowerPoint Slide Id numbers in the SlideInfo object.
- Function to return current slide's list of videos and embedded swfs
- Block ALL user mouse interaction, especially playing of videos.

In our projects, users should only be able to watch a presentation.
We control the playback via code.

We don't have such functionality in our development plan for nearest months. If you like you can order our customization services if you need these features to be developed soon

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:38 pm   Post subject: Re: Suggestions

Supporting audio markers for slide transistions.
This is when you have one long recording like in a webcast.

It would be so easy to place markers in the audio file and then import the audio and have iSpring automatically create the slide changes based on the markers in the single audio track.

Jeff

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:57 pm   Post subject: Re: Suggestions

Hi,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. We'd consider it when preparing a development plan for the next versions of iSpring.

Profile profile test