Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:52 pm   Post subject: Feature Request: QuizMaker 7 - Font Styling Tools

Can we have font styling options on tool bar, such as Font, Size, Colour, left, centre and right justify please.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:05 pm   Post subject: Re: Feature Request: QuizMaker 7 - Font Styling Tools

Thank you for your post.
Actually this options are available in the Slide View tool: http://www.ispringsolutions.com/help/7/topic/quizmaker.7/desktop/formatting_text.html

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:16 pm   Post subject: Re: Feature Request: QuizMaker 7 - Font Styling Tools

very true, my error. Keep forgetting about Slide View. Maybe because I think of Slide as PowerPoint, and when just doing Quiz it slips my mind.

Thanks for refreshing and does what I need.

Dave

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:28 pm   Post subject: Re: Feature Request: QuizMaker 7 - Font Styling Tools

You're welcome! If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:30 am   Post subject: Re: Feature Request: QuizMaker 7 - Font Styling Tools

I have trouble with this feature, because I want to have different fonts for different parts of the text. In particular, I want to have subscripts and superscripts in Word Bank questions. There doesn't appear to be any way to do this. I've tried using superscript fonts, but it doesn't appear to be possible for just part of the text. Using the keyboard Ctrl + doesn't seem to work either. Is there some way to do this?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:08 pm   Post subject: Re: Feature Request: QuizMaker 7 - Font Styling Tools

Let me please recommend you to use "charmap" on you computer to insert equations, subscripts or superscripts and other signs. You can go to "Start" menu and find it there.
Once the necessary sign is chosen please "Select"--> Copy and insert it into your quiz.

Profile profile test