Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:21 am   Post subject: Enlarge image on info slide - quizmaker

is there any way to enlarge an image on an info slide in quiz maker?

as it is now, i have the images set to fit the page, but i'd like the user to be able to click on the image and then the image would increase in size - like a pop up.

thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:35 pm   Post subject: Re: Enlarge image on info slide - quizmaker

If you use add image option of the question it will show a little thumbnail and it will be maximized on click.
You can use Slide View option to set a custom size and positioning of the image.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:50 pm   Post subject: Re: Enlarge image on info slide - quizmaker

i'm using lots of images on info slides.

the way you suggested works great, however if you have more than 1 image, it doesn't work.

currently i add them with insert > image. again, there is no magnifying glass to that allows the user to enlarge each image.

is there a better way?

thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:22 am   Post subject: Re: Enlarge image on info slide - quizmaker

At present time there is no way to insert more than 1 picture.
However, you can also try to insert the links to the images you need. Draw your attention that those images should be uploaded to any website.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:44 pm   Post subject: Re: Enlarge image on info slide - quizmaker

Ok. I guess what I meant was to have a "Print Results" available on a mob. device which would download Testking OG0-092 dumps
a PDF of the results like it does on a desktop environment.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:03 pm   Post subject: Re: Enlarge image on info slide - quizmaker

Thank you for your post.

This option is not available, and I do not want to mislead you regarding its implementation since you can send results to email/server.
I am sorry for this inconvenience.

Profile profile test