Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:20 am   Post subject: Feature Request

Hello,

I am creating English quizzes where a quiz-taker must listen to the sentence and type it.

I was justwondering if it would be possibl to add a function such as "Punctuation Sensitive" meaning that all punctuation characters such as comas, full stops are not regarded as important. A quiz taker may forget to put a comma, etc - or may put an extra one.

Best wishes,
Dmitry

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:38 pm   Post subject: Re: Feature Request

QuizMaker 7 had an improvement: "Case sensitive". Punctuation would be a nice addition to 8th version. Thank you.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:51 am   Post subject: Re: Feature Request

I want to remove ispring logo from player.
Please Help me

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:14 am   Post subject: Re: Feature Request

Thank you for your post!
The thing is that if you are using a trial version to publish your presentations the evaluating banner will be located on the slide area.
The banner will be removed after you activate the program with your license key that will be sent you after purchasing iSpring license.
However, the banner can not be removed from the published presentations, they should be re-published with the activated program to get rid of the banner.

Profile profile test