Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:49 pm   Post subject: Feature Request: QuizMaker 7 - Email Subject Line

Would it be possible in a future build to have the "Pass" or "Fail" wording as an option to display on subject line either at the start or end of line.

This would make it much easier to review result emails rather than open them all to see which were passes.

regards
Dave

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:29 pm   Post subject: Re: Feature Request: QuizMaker 7 - Email Subject Line

In the mean time, is there any variable I can add to give me either "Pass" or "Fail" in the subject line, I tried "%RESULT%" and "%QUIZ_STATUS%" but guess thats not it, as did not work.

Dave

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue May 06, 2014 5:50 pm   Post subject: Re: Feature Request: QuizMaker 7 - Email Subject Line

Could you please provide us with a brief explanation of your feature request (support@ispringsolutions.com) so we could forward it to our developers?
Thank you in advance.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:37 pm   Post subject: Re: Feature Request: QuizMaker 7 - Email Subject Line

Sent as requested.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:58 pm   Post subject: Re: Feature Request: QuizMaker 7 - Email Subject Line

Any news ?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:35 am   Post subject: Re: Feature Request: QuizMaker 7 - Email Subject Line

At present time the feature request which you had sent us is not confirmed since our developers threw all their time for finishing our new product, iSpring Suite 7, which was released in the beginning of July.
Besides, I can not guarantee that this request will be considered in the nearest future.
I am sorry for any inconvenience.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue May 19, 2015 7:28 am   Post subject: Re: Feature Request: QuizMaker 7 - Email Subject Line

Any chance developers will have time to add new variable to have "passed" or "Failed" on email subject line please ?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue May 19, 2015 4:51 pm   Post subject: Re: Feature Request: QuizMaker 7 - Email Subject Line

Thank you for your post!

I regret to say that but we are not working on that at the moment but I forwarded your request to the team!
We can also consider this as a custom development option, please let me know via email if this option works for you!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue May 19, 2015 4:59 pm   Post subject: Re: Feature Request: QuizMaker 7 - Email Subject Line

Vladimir wrote:
Thank you for your post!

I regret to say that but we are not working on that at the moment but I forwarded your request to the team!
We can also consider this as a custom development option, please let me know via email if this option works for you!

Thanks for reply, doubt company will give go ahead for custom work!

Can I just explain why was asking...

Currently if results (pass & fail) are sent to a single email address so as to see how many attempts are taken (failed) before a user passes, this can mean for every 50 student who fail twice before passing (as an example) this results in:

150 emails that you have to open just to see if someone has passed or failed.

If the variable to add working "Passed" or "Failed" was added to subject line, you'd have to open zero emails.

Surely adding a variable to subject line is an easy feature and one that would take little time but be of great benefit to all ?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 6:17 pm   Post subject: Re: Feature Request: QuizMaker 7 - Email Subject Line

Thank you for your prompt explanation of why this option is desired!
I filled out the request form based on your explanation and forwarded it to our Product managers/Development team for considering.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu May 21, 2015 3:12 pm   Post subject: Re: Feature Request: QuizMaker 7 - Email Subject Line

Dave, thank you for your patience!

Your request is considered and the improvement is submitted as well!
We will definitely implement this option in iSpring products since it will make them more user-friendly and flexible.

Thank you once again for your persistent desire to make iSpring authoring tools more attractive!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu May 21, 2015 3:38 pm   Post subject: Re: Feature Request: QuizMaker 7 - Email Subject Line

Many thanks for the reply and future update.

Regards
Dave

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:12 pm   Post subject: Re: Feature Request: QuizMaker 7 - Email Subject Line

Hello Dave!

I am here to inform you that recently the following variables were allowed to be sent in the subject line:

QUIZ_TITLE
QUIZ_STATUS
QUIZ_DURATION
PASSING_SCORE
AWARDED_SCORE
PASSING_PERCENT
AWARDED_PERCENT
SPENT_TIME
TOTAL_TIME

I hope you find this option helpful!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:40 am   Post subject: Re: Feature Request: QuizMaker 7 - Email Subject Line

Many thanks, that works a treat and saves so much time when checking email returns.

Regards
Dave

Profile profile test