Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 8:08 pm   Post subject: New types of Questions

Hello,

Using iSpring Quiz Maker really blows me away all the time. In the future updates or versions I would like to have more questions types to make the tests more challenging and exciting.

Here are some of my suggestions:

1. A category question in which a quiz-taker must decide on a specific category for a list of given words.
    2. A likert question could be turned into a graded question. A quiz-taker must answer in the same way as indicated.
    3. A survey question with a possibility to record an answer.
    4. A question where there is a picture and there is also a list of words. A quiz-taker must match the words with some parts in that picture.
    5. And a survey question where it is possible to download a file.
    6. And, please, make it possible for answers in wordBank Question to be always in the view. It’s so inconvenient to scroll down all the time. Ideally, it would be nice to be able to place them on my own (on the right, left, top or bottom).

Thank you for your products!
Dmitry

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:37 pm   Post subject: Re: New types of Questions

Dear Dmitry,
Thank you for the post and for the list of the desired features.
I have forwarded your request to our Development Team, thus perhaps they will add it to our feature request list for future versions.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:20 pm   Post subject: Re: New types of Questions

dimmik wrote:

1. A category question in which a quiz-taker must decide on a specific category for a list of given words.
Dmitry

This is very interesting, and I too have thought about this a lot!
I'd call this type of question "basket". The user is given a list of words and he's supposed to "drop" those words in the correct basket.

For example: we create 3 baskets, basket 1 is "verbs", basket 2 is "nouns", basket 3 is "adjectives" (or Cubist painters, impressionists, Neoclassics, etc.)

Then xx words/names. User must drag and drop the correct words in the correct basket. Each mistake is penalised by point deduction.

This would be an awesome feature!

Profile profile test