Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:25 am   Post subject: Feature Request: Certificate of Pass.

Any chance of future release having the ability, in the case of a "pass" the student is taken to a slide set out out as a certificate with their name, course title and date already entered.

Allowing the user to either Print or save the certificate.

Dave

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:13 pm   Post subject: Re: Feature Request: Certificate of Pass.

This would be in really useful. Also if students could email certificate to themselves.

I think this is available through ispring lms, but I'd be very happy to see this as part of presenter where I could use it with my lms.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:11 pm   Post subject: Re: Feature Request: Certificate of Pass.

Thank you for the post!
The point is that iSpring Quizmaker/Presenter/Suite are just softwares and don't have such capabilities to issue certificates of pass.
It's mostly the functionality of the LMS and for example when users take the Quiz in iSpring Learn, they will get certificates automatically.
There is also a possibility to upload the course or quiz with the option "Execute Java Script" enabled to a website and make an interconnection that will open a page with a certificate.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:57 pm   Post subject: Re: Feature Request: Certificate of Pass.

Okay, first I'm only really thinking about QuizMaker and was thinking that if the Result "Passing" slide is displayed, then there is an option to go to one further side "Certificate", which would hold a template of a certificate, with the persons name, quiz title and date pulled from quiz. If the Result "Fail" slide is displayed, then the quiz finishes.

So only asking for one default slide after Result Slides with link from Passing and pulling a couple of variables

Dave

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:08 am   Post subject: Re: Feature Request: Certificate of Pass.

Dear Dave,
Thank you for the detailed explanation of the request!
Let me please recommend you to insert a quiz in PowerPoint presentation and add a certificate a last slide there. So users will pass the quiz, then choose "continue" (you can rename the button to Certificate) and go to the slide with the certificate.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:34 pm   Post subject: Re: Feature Request: Certificate of Pass.

That would only work if your using PowerPoint, which in my case were not.

I'm sure other would love to have the ability to present a slid after the user has passed, could be used for many thing, certificate is only one.

The "end" slide, after pass would just be blank, but have the ability to use variable if need be for name, date, pass, score title of quiz.

But it could be a slid to give advice on the next steps after passing this one.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:58 pm   Post subject: Re: Feature Request: Certificate of Pass.

Dear Dave,
Thank you for the post!
I will forward all the information to our Product Manager for future consideration.

Profile profile test