Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:37 am   Post subject: Feature Request - Audio Questions

Hello!

1) I was just wondering if it would be possible to add a "Show text button" in the audio skin to enable the quiz-taker to see the text if they are listening for something.

Here's a pic.

2) I think you mentioned that some other types of questions are planned for verision 8, is there any hope that Likert Question will be turned into graded question? So that the answers are then graded as correct or incorrect.

Here's what I mean.

Thanks for great products!
Dmitry

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:02 pm   Post subject: Re: Feature Request - Audio Questions

Two brilliant suggestions dimmik!
100% behind you on these two. :)

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:34 am   Post subject: Re: Feature Request - Audio Questions

Thank you for support))

In fact, I have found a way how to create Likert Question that will be graded.

I simply do all the formating in Word, then take a picture of the screen. When I do the quiz I use Hot Spot Question to indicate the correct answers in the picture.

It works fine for me)

Sincerely,
Dimmik

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat May 23, 2015 10:44 am   Post subject: Re: Feature Request - Audio Questions

Here's a pic of how I do it.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon May 25, 2015 7:45 am   Post subject: Re: Feature Request - Audio Questions

Dimmik, thank you for sharing your practise here!
For sure, I will keep in mind your tip for the future!

Profile profile test