Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:21 pm   Post subject: Ability to customize the player BEFORE Publishing

In iSpring Suite 7, I really like the customization options for the player but I wish I could do this outside of the "Publish" tab and preview it before I publish.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:05 am   Post subject: Re: Ability to customize the player BEFORE Publishing

It is a small inconvenience as you don't often change your player - however I would agree. Having to publish a presentation in order to save your new player settings is frustrating.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:19 am   Post subject: Re: Ability to customize the player BEFORE Publishing

Thank you for posting here!

Actually, you can preview the presentation layout right in the Player Customization player since all navigation buttons/controls are responsible and you can walk through the presentation.
Indeed, animations and transitions will be disabled, but the main picture of the presentation can be seen.

Profile profile test