Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:40 pm   Post subject: Request: Change Only the Dimensions of the Quiz

I would like to be able to change only the size of the quiz when it is linked into a larger power point presentation. I worked for a long time to create the power point, only to find the quiz is far too small and will require my users to do a lot of unnecessary scrolling. There is a lot of available space on the screen and the power point expands to fill the space, but for some reason the default size of the quiz is very tiny in comparison to rest of my presentation and doesn't expand.

I recommend either making the default quiz size larger and more comparable to the size of the actual presentation, or allow the quiz size to be adjusted without tying it to the size of the presentation.

Thank you!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:19 pm   Post subject: Re: Request: Change Only the Dimensions of the Quiz

Thank you for your post!

Let me please suggest you to increase slide size in PowerPoint settings.
The size of quiz window will be increased simultaneously.

Will that work for you?

Profile profile test