Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:10 pm   Post subject: Exit Button Instead of Next at Last Slide

Hi There,

It would be great to see "Exit" button, instead of disabled "Next" button; when user reaches to last slide.

Any chances to have this feature soon?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:41 pm   Post subject: Re: Exit Button Instead of Next at Last Slide

Thank you for posting here!

I will forward your suggestion to our developers to consider.

As for now, let me please suggest you to change the Submit All message to Submit and Exit.
This can be done if you go Player -> Text Labels and edit the button text you need.
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/help/7/ ... layer.html

Will this work for you?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:15 pm   Post subject: Re: Exit Button Instead of Next at Last Slide

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks for your answer, but unfortunately that would not help. I want this feature for presentations, not for the QuizMaker. I think it's not complicated. Just a button which ends the course functionally. It may be on the player customization screen as a check box.

After that "Exit Button" checkbox selected, we may assign it to only the selected slides by changing slide range.

Thanks again, best regards.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:50 pm   Post subject: Re: Exit Button Instead of Next at Last Slide

Thank you for your prompt explanation.
I have forwarded your request to our developers to consider.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:16 pm   Post subject: Re: Exit Button Instead of Next at Last Slide

Vladimir wrote:
Thank you for your prompt explanation.
I have forwarded your request to our developers to consider.

Thanks for consideration. I hope to see this feature soon. :)

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:14 pm   Post subject: Re: Exit Button Instead of Next at Last Slide

I would like to second this feature. I am working in the 8 Beta and don't see it.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:51 pm   Post subject: Re: Exit Button Instead of Next at Last Slide

@dsternke
Thank you for your notice!
I would transfer it to our product developers.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:59 pm   Post subject: Re: Exit Button Instead of Next at Last Slide

This feature request makes a lot of sense to me (from a usability perspective). Given the fact it is more than a year old makes me worry a little bit.

Profile profile test