Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:24 pm   Post subject: [quizmaker] Print Quiz Results from mobile devices

I love being able to publish to html5 and taking quizzes on my Nexus 5 w/Chrome browser. However, there is no 'Print Results' link after passing? I have it set to email the quiz results and send to a mysql db to which both work fine but for some reason there is no print or save results option on the mobile environment.

So it would be a request to have that work.

Thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:59 pm   Post subject: Re: [quizmaker] Print Quiz Results from mobile devices

Thank you for posting here!

Actually, there is not such an option to print results if the quiz was taken on iPad (or other mob. devices).
That would be nice if user would be able to link up his iPad to printer to have a paper.
As for saving the results, this was not implemented since user would have a chance to cheat in this case, I mean user would be able to have and share his result with others.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:06 pm   Post subject: Re: [quizmaker] Print Quiz Results from mobile devices

Ok. I guess what I meant was to have a "Print Results" available on a mob. device which would download a PDF of the results like it does on a desktop environment.

I see that if you select Flash from the Output in the publish settings that you can set 'Disable "Print" option'. So in theory, you could add this option to the html5 output configuration which could allow the publisher to choose if they want a print option or not? I know I said that my results are already being emailed to an address on passing score but let's say the connection doesn't go through. Or in my case, the quiz results need to be in a tangible form and turned in to receive a certificate. It sure would be great if it generated a PDF of the results when using a mob. device.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:25 pm   Post subject: Re: [quizmaker] Print Quiz Results from mobile devices

Thank you for your reply!

The thing is that the "Disable "Print" option" influences only the browser context-menu when you are viewing Flash presentations, not HTML5.

As for PDF-file creating, I regret to say that at present time there is no such an option. However, I have forwarded your feature request to our developers to consider whether it can be implemented.

Profile profile test