Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:07 am   Post subject: Allow custom image for page background: iSpring Visuals Book

Hello! Under page design, it would be great to allow users to choose their own background from an image. Right now, if you insert an image it can not go beyond the width or height of the canvas. It would be great if this could be done and have the program just clip the image.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:45 pm   Post subject: Re: Allow custom image for page background: iSpring Visuals

Thank you or the request.
The current version of iSpring Interactions allows users to insert their own images for the background and adjust them to the size of the book.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:23 pm   Post subject: Re: Allow custom image for page background: iSpring Visuals

Hi Julia, I have created a video to show you the problem :)
https://youtu.be/ENuIPgBUt28

You can only stretch the image vertically or horizontally, which distorts the image. Using After Affects to compare, you can see that it allows me to actually scale the image proportionally and move it around unlike iSpring Interactions Book. Hopefully this clears up what the problem is, thank you!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:57 pm   Post subject: Re: Allow custom image for page background: iSpring Visuals

Thank you for the detailed description of your request and the video recorded!
I will definitely send all the information about your request to our Product Management team for future consideration.

Profile profile test