Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 8:10 pm   Post subject: QuizMaker - Scrollbars - Fill in the blanks feature

Scrollbars in fill in the blanks issue would be very useful.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon May 18, 2015 12:49 pm   Post subject: Re: QuizMaker - Scrollbars - Fill in the blanks feature

Hello, Simoes!

Thank you for postimng here. Could you please explain in more detail what feature you would like to see? At the moment scroll bar is available in Fill in the Blank question when you add several correct answers. Here is a screenshot to illustrate: http://ispri.ng/cdnb

When you publish your question, user has to type his answer, not choose from variants, like in the Multiple choice. Please let us know if we do not understand you correctly. You can email us at support@ispringsolutions.com with a detailed description, or image of the feature desired.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 8:44 am   Post subject: Re: QuizMaker - Scrollbars - Fill in the blanks feature

Hello!
May I remind my desired fearure for scroll bars. I wrote about it earlier.

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=3595

Best wishes,
Dimmik

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 3:19 pm   Post subject: Re: QuizMaker - Scrollbars - Fill in the blanks feature

Hello, Dimmik!

Thank you for posting here! Sorry about that. We have forwarded your request again to our PD team.

Have a good day!

Profile profile test