Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:30 pm   Post subject: Review directly after each question

For our quizes we want to give direct feedback on each question after it was answered. right now the trainee gets a 'correct' or 'incorrect' feedback block with potentially some extra info, which can only be text.

for example if we want to show the correct answer directly after a hotspot question we will have to (1) add an info slide, (2) make a picture with the hotspot marked green in some external program, (3) add it to the slide and (4) add branching so the slide is only shown when the answer was incorrect. this is a lot of work!

at the end of the quiz the trainee can choose to review his questions. This looks a lot better! all the good answers are automatically shown in green, even for hotspot questions.

iSpring would greatly improve our workflow if the 'review' function was available directly after each question, simply showing the correct answer

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:13 pm   Post subject: Re: Review directly after each question

Hello Martijn!
We're going to improve the functionality of the Feedback messages in one of the future minor versions of iSpring Quizmaker 8.x, so that they won't block the question and answer area.
It's also possible to show the correct answer in the Feedback messages as well.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:46 am   Post subject: Re: Review directly after each question

that's good.
but that's not really what my post was about

I'm talking about giving the correct answer directly after the question was completed. just like the 'review'-function at the end of a quiz does

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:22 am   Post subject: Re: Review directly after each question

Thank you for the post!
Yes, I understand. The request to add the option to show the correct answer right after a user gives a response was forwarded to our Product Management Team.

Profile profile test