Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:28 am   Post subject: Automatically Reverse Slide Transitions

Hi All,

I'm publishing HTML5 content on the iPad, using gesture based free type (view slides in any order) navigation.

I'm using a right-to-left transition that works perfectly when moving forward, but when moving backwards the same right-to-left transition is applied which makes it really confusing.

It would really enhance user experience to have the option of "reversing" the transition when moving backward to a left-to-right transition.

Hopefully I was clear enough, I'm available to clarify any questions.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:00 pm   Post subject: Re: Automatically Reverse Slide Transitions

Thank you for posting here!

The thing is that the transitions will be played correct if you use the Universal player with Prev/Next buttons and set to advance by Animations.
In any case I have forwarded your request to our senior Product managers to review this option and submit it for future releases!

Profile profile test