Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:22 am   Post subject: Audio Editing - ispring 8

Thanks ispring team for the update and the edition of the video/audio editor.

While this is a welcomed feature it is disappointing that the 'trim' tool is very limited to only removing all unselected audio.

A welcomed update would be the reverse of the above so that any highlighted sections were trimmed out. This would work better when one complete audio or video file of the whole presentation is provided, by a 3rd party for instance, which includes numerous edits throughout.

The above would mean that the media could be edited within ispring and synced to the slides rather than requiring the use of another application for this editing process.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:53 pm   Post subject: Re: Audio Editing - ispring 8

Thank you for posting here!

The thing is that iSpring generally is not a powerful media editor, however, it allows a publisher to edit the video/audio with basic options.
Two of them are "Trim" and "Delete".
With the Trim option you delete all parts of the video that are outside of the selected area.
With the Delete option you delete the part of the clip that is selected:

Hope you fond this option working!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:54 pm   Post subject: Re: Audio Editing - ispring 8

Oh fantastic, thanks.

I hadn't released the 'Delete' option functioned like this for a highlighted area, I just thought that was to delete the track. Guess I should have checked the manual ;-)

I'll give it a try

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:49 pm   Post subject: Re: Audio Editing - ispring 8

Glad to hear that this confusion is cleared up!
Of course, if questions come up, please let us know!

Profile profile test