Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:04 pm   Post subject: Password protect Quiz done in QuizMaker

Hi there,
Is there a way to add a password field to the beginning of the quiz so that only students who know the password can take the quiz?

I have a solution with a branching: if the answer is correct, the quiz proceeds to the next question; if not it will return to the beginning of the quiz. However, the problem is that I have to select the option "submit one question at a time" (and I do need to let the students review their answers before submitting all questions, so I need to select the "Submit all at once" option).

Any ideas if this "password" feature can be implemented some other way or if it will be available soon?

Thanks
João

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:47 pm   Post subject: Re: Password protect Quiz done in QuizMaker

Hello João,

Thank you for posting here!
I regret to say this, but are not working on this option and do not have it on our roadmap, as this option is an advantage of iSpring Presenter and iSpring Suite, which allow you to create a one-slide presentation with a quiz on the slide and protect it with a few options.

I am not sure that this will be implemented in the current version of QuizMaker, as there are other improvements to be added.
I am sorry that I do not have a better answer at this point!

Profile profile test