Posted: Sat May 28, 2016 2:18 am   Post subject: Presentation Explorer - Branching

This is only a small thing, but it takes time. I hide a lot of slides, because I don't want them to show in the navigation list - I only want the first slide of each section/topic to show. However, that means that I have to set the branching for every slide, as the default "Next slide' skips hidden slides. This can take some time, particularly because when you click into the selection window, the list starts at the first slide, so you have to scroll down each time to select the next slide.
Would it be possible to either have an option of 'Next hidden slide' and 'Previous hidden slide', or at least have the listing start at the slide number you're on? For example if, on slide 30, I want the 'next' button to take the user to slide 31, when I click on the drop down list in the slide branching options, can it show slide 30, rather than having to scroll down?
I hope this makes sense!
Tina

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:17 pm   Post subject: Re: Presentation Explorer - Branching

Dear Tina!
I totally understand that this might take a lot of time to select a certain slide in the presentation for setting up branching, if you have a big project in PowerPoint.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.
I will definitely send your request on to our Software Management Team for future consideration.
As I am sure you understand, the implementation of the new functionality once it’s approved can take some time.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue May 31, 2016 8:59 pm   Post subject: Re: Presentation Explorer - Branching

Thanks Julia - I completely understand!

Tina

Profile profile test