Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:56 pm   Post subject: quizmaker, Search in questions

hello ispring team,

it would be so nice if you include a "search fonctionality" in ispring quizmaker, then the user could find all the questions that contain the searched items, with an option for searching into question field and/or the choices.

Thanks for this amazing software

i am using ispring quizmaker 8.1

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:54 am   Post subject: Re: quizmaker, Search in questions

Hello, Amine!
Thank you for your inquiry and your feature request! We really appreciate hearing new ideas from our customers.
I will be happy to forward your feature request to our Product Development Department for further consideration.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:21 am   Post subject: Re: quizmaker, Search in questions

It would be great for the search option to also search for text on info slides (not just the questions). Thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:50 pm   Post subject: Re: quizmaker, Search in questions

Thank you for specifiying this detail!
I will notify my colleagues from the PD team about this little addition to the feature request that was posted above.
Can you please provide me with more details for this feature request? Why do you need this feature? What benefits would it provide to you?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:58 pm   Post subject: Re: quizmaker, Search in questions

There is a search function in presenter, so for those of use that include a ton of content on the info slides in quizmaker, then a search feature would serve the same purpose (but obviously in quiz maker).

We've had a bunch of our students ask for this functionality.

Thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:11 pm   Post subject: Re: quizmaker, Search in questions

Thank you for providing me with these details. I will make sure to forward this information to my colleagues so that they can have a better idea on how this feature should be implemented.

Profile profile test