Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:03 pm   Post subject: Nice to have in next upgrade for QuizBuilder...

I am currently creating a web-based training program and I wish that the QuizBuilder could perform two tasks. I would like to be able to create a survey or a registration form so that our users can input their contact information within the input fields and send to a server, LMS, or an email. I would also like to be able to select past questions I have used for review quizzes during the course presentation and use them in a final quiz at the end of the course. Something like a saved question pool would be very nice.

I find myself looking outside of iSpring Presenter to make this work properly.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:33 pm   Post subject: Re: Nice to have in next upgrade for QuizBuilder...

If the option Send quiz result to email/Send quiz result to server (QuizMaker Window---> Settings ---> Result tab) is ticked, users will be prompted to enter their names and emails before passing the quiz. If this information is not enough for you, you can use TypeIn or Fill In The Blank types of questions and remove any feedback to users. In order to remove a feedback, please click Settings in QuizMaker Window --> Go to Feedback Tab ---> Unmark Provide feedback option. Afterwards, proceed to Results Tab and uncheck all necessary options. Also you can change messages that will be shown users after quiz completion (Player Customization Tab---> Text Label Tab). If you set these options your quiz will look like a survey.

You can find more information about quiz options here:

http://www.ispringsolutions.com/kb/docs ... _quiz.html

Thanks for your suggestions, it helps us improve our software. We appreciate it a lot.

Profile profile test