Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:21 pm   Post subject: Unable to send results to server

I am trying to send results to a ASP.net page located on an internal server. I enter something like this for the location. http://servername/training/results.aspx
When it tries to send the results I get the error saying unable to send quiz results.
I know it is using a Post command but is it trying to do anything else? Is it trying to log into the server, looking for a specific response from the server?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:43 pm   Post subject: Re: Unable to send results to server

Please contact our support team in order to get parsing data script for your server to process incoming results being sent via POST method.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:54 pm   Post subject: Re: Unable to send results to server

Jason, was your issue resolved.

We are also facing a similar issue with 6.1 (not with 6.0) where send to URL is not making request to server.

I have already raised a ticket, but the issue is still not fixed / understood.

So thought of checking with you.

Profile profile test