Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:20 pm   Post subject: Issues with javascript connector/skins

I've got the trial version of the newest SDK (5.5), and I'm trying to get the javascript connector to work. The example works for me with the provided swf, but when I create my own swf using the SDK it doesn't fire the onPlayerInit function when the swf loads. I thought it might be that I need to add a skin, but I can't get any of the skins to work. I get the "skin not found" error every time. This happens when I run the first C# example as well (01_simple).

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:37 am   Post subject: Re: Issues with javascript connector/skins

Hi,
Thank you for your post.

The first example (01_simple) illustrates simple .ppt to .swf conversion. Input file is PowerPoint presentation, the output is Flash file without any player.

Let me recommend you use Code Builder, application that helps to explore iSpring SDK facilities using a simple user interface.

In order to integrate JavaScript Connector, please go to the Plugins Tab in Code Builder and tick the required option.

Profile profile test