Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:04 pm   Post subject: new error: error #2015: BitmapData non valide

hi

after finally resolving all my loading, player size and display matters, i now have this error, which i didn't add before using my test slide:

Code:
ArgumentError: Error #2015: BitmapData non valide.
   at flash.display::BitmapData/ctor()
   at flash.display::BitmapData()
   at ispring.presenter.player.transitions.effects::TransitionDissolve/initializeBitmaps()
   at ispring.presenter.player.transitions.effects::TransitionDissolve/initialize()
   at ispring.presenter.player.transitions.effects.fp10::TransitionEffectBase3D/set progress()
   at ispring.presenter.player.transitions.effects.fp10::TransitionEffectBase3D/start()
   at ispring.presenter.player.transitions::SlideTransitionController/switchToSlide()
   at ispring.presenter.player::PresentationPlaybackController/gotoSlideImpl()
   at ispring.presenter.player::PresentationPlaybackController/gotoNextSlideEx()
   at ispring.presenter.player::PresentationPlaybackController/gotoNextStep()

its quite weird as i've been working with this slide all day long and the presentation navigation have been fine until now, but since everything is supposed to be fine, i have this error. the latest thing i did was to set the maxWidth and maxHeight of the player, then this error started to fire...i'll made some more tests but it might be an ispring bug, or i might have missed something. the slide has been converted using ispring pro 6.1

thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:27 am   Post subject: Re: new error: error #2015: BitmapData non valide

i performed several tests, and this error occurs only if i resize the player or set maxWidth/Height

if i don't resize, i don't have the error

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:45 am   Post subject: Re: new error: error #2015: BitmapData non valide

update: if i resize the player to 800*600, there is no error message,if i resize to 1100*825, i have this error...any clue ?

thanks !

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:09 pm   Post subject: Re: new error: error #2015: BitmapData non valide

update: error occurrs only if i resize to 1000*x and over 1000

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:29 pm   Post subject: Re: new error: error #2015: BitmapData non valide

update: this error keep occuring when slide is resized. i believe this is an ispring bug
i'm using ispring 6.1 for conversion and player is made from the as3 presentation sample

thank you

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:18 pm   Post subject: Re: new error: error #2015: BitmapData non valide

I want to thank you for letting us know about this problem and all the additional details you have managed to figure out.
We have started research of this problem and will fix it soon.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:39 pm   Post subject: Re: new error: error #2015: BitmapData non valide

While researching this issue we have estimated that this issue could occur if whether width or height is not an integer.
It was checked with Plarform 6.0.3 and we are working on it now to prevent this error message from appearance and let it convert a presentation.

You are welcome to let us know about any updates on this case if you have.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:57 pm   Post subject: Re: new error: error #2015: BitmapData non valide

Hi Mikhail and thank you for your reply

i think you're right, when resizing i was passing a unfloored number, i've made the necessary changes i'll let you know if the issue occurs again but this makes sense.

thank you !

Profile profile test