Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:46 pm   Post subject: StandaloneSlidesPlayer not seeing ISlidePlayerContainer

I've been trying to use the sample StandaloneSlidesPlayer within Flex, but I get a null value for container here:
var container:ISlidePlayerContainer = e.target.content as ISlidePlayerContainer;

The debugger shows e.target.content having a value of: ispring.resources_3364590.MainMovie_8422781(@283c6a1)

Is the trial version of iSpring Code Builder not generating a slide that implements ISlidePlayerContainer when standalone option chosen?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:44 pm   Post subject: Re: StandaloneSlidesPlayer not seeing ISlidePlayerContainer

We haven't managed to reproduce the same error on our computers. Please upgrade to the latest version of iSpring Platform. You can use Flex sample which is supplied with iSpring installation package.

There is no difference between Trial and Full version in terms of functionality.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:20 pm   Post subject: Re: StandaloneSlidesPlayer not seeing ISlidePlayerContainer

Thanks. Just as a followup, this turned out to be a security problem wherein my AIR app required the converted slides to be in the local directory.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:35 pm   Post subject: Re: StandaloneSlidesPlayer not seeing ISlidePlayerContainer

Is it something related to Adobe FlashPlayer global security policy? It always blocks external interactions of the local-based Flash movies. You can read more about it here:
http://blog.ispringsolutions.com/?p=174

Profile profile test