Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:30 am   Post subject: can not load html_connector_plugin

when I checked the Integtate JavaScript Connector option in Plugins Tab,this error occured,I don't know how to deal with this error,please help me,thank you .

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:48 pm   Post subject: Re: can not load html_connector_plugin

Have you tried running our JS samples stored for "Player SDK for AS2" in iSpring SDK/Platform directory?
Does this error appear when you are running your specific sample or any other sample?

If you are running JS samples on the local computer global security settings should be adjusted in the right way.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:12 am   Post subject: Re: can not load html_connector_plugin

I have tried the JS samples, they are good. There is not problem for the samples. the error what i said appear when i use the tool iSpring Code Builder for AS3 (version 6.2.0.3412) .
i set source prsentation and destination,chose tab Plugins and checked Integrate JaveScript Connector item and in Conversion format i chose Solid presentation. then i clicked the button Convert.
at the begining the window Generationg Flash Movie showed the progress ran well and the log showed the notice is normal, but in the half of the Current slide the error appear. The notice information of Log is :
Data processing started
Processing slide 1 /1
processing slide item1 / 2
processing slide item1 / 2
processing slide item2 / 2
Data processing finished
can not load html_connector plugin

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:28 pm   Post subject: Re: can not load html_connector_plugin

Thank you for letting us know about this problem. This issue has been already solved for now. Please wait for the next update at our website.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:08 am   Post subject: Re: can not load html_connector_plugin

When will you release the next version?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:12 am   Post subject: Re: can not load html_connector_plugin

Please hurry up. our project has to stop for it , our customer is waiting for our solution. Thanks for your support!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:44 pm   Post subject: Re: can not load html_connector_plugin

Thank you for your posts. I am here with good news! It has been released just a moment ago. Still warm:) You can use this link to download: http://www.ispringsolutions.com/download/ispring_platform_6_2_0.msi

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:21 am   Post subject: Re: can not load html_connector_plugin

Thank you so much and i appreciate for you support and your quick response.

Profile profile test