Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:46 pm   Post subject: Swf Player made in flash SDK 5 no longer work in platform 6

Hi,

I bought ispring some years ago, i guess it was platform 5.X and custom made a navigation player skin in AS2 and exported the resulting swf.

Now, i am looking to buy the newer version but i would like to keep my player!

If i drag that player skin folder Navigation_Panel to platform6 (replace the default one) and export the movie from ppt and launch it, it just keep loading and never shows.Change to another pre-build skin works (of course)

Did something changed in the player API etc. I will download the sdk and try to re-export it but just wondering.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:37 pm   Post subject: Re: Swf Player made in flash SDK 5 no longer work in platform 6

There was added the new API for AS3 and it's set by default now. iSpring Platform 6 comes with AS2 and AS3. If you would like to continue work on your project, please use AS2. It should work then.

If you want to switch to the new AS3 there is an altered API that you can learn more about here:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/help/to ... facilities

Profile profile test