Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:57 pm   Post subject: SCORM Object

I am using iSpring Suite 6.2 with PowerPoint 2007. I am generating a SCORM 1.2 presentation as a multiple swf file and streamline (AS3) player. This zip file generated is then uploaded on a LMS (Efront). I have the Resume from Last Slide option checked, but the presentation always goes back to the beginning. It work well only with Chrome. Does other browser than Chrome need special configuration ?
Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:45 pm   Post subject: Re: SCORM Object

Please turn on cookies in your Internet browsers, don't delete cache, this variable with the number of the slide where you left off is stored there.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:24 am   Post subject: Re: SCORM Object

Coockies are enabled and cash is ok. It work well with puffin browser for ipad too.
The SCORM object created with ispring work ok with all browser if out of LMS platform (Efront).
So i try with other SCORM Object created with another product with the efront LMS platform for to test the LMS platform and it works ok on all browser.
I can provide you an account for the platform for try but send me your email.
Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:15 pm   Post subject: Re: SCORM Object

Please give us an access to your LMS to troubleshoot this issue. You can send the details to our support [at] ispringsolutions.com email address.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:54 am   Post subject: Re: SCORM Object

Ok
I sent the credential

Profile profile test