Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:02 am   Post subject: Is it possible to have navigation control bar for standalone

Hello,

I have a requirement where I want navigation control bar for stand alone slides. The slide will contain animation steps. I will use ISpring to generate one flash per slide. When I view this flash in browser, I need to have a navigation control bar which will control slide animations.
Is it possible to achieve using ISpring SDK 6.2?

Thanks,
Jaya

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:06 pm   Post subject: Re: Is it possible to have navigation control bar for standalone

iSpring Platform 6.2 has several conversion modes and one of them will convert Flash per slide. Read more about conversion modes here:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/help/to ... index.html

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:47 am   Post subject: Re: Is it possible to have navigation control bar for standalone

Thanks Mikhail for your prompt reply. I have gone thru the help docs but still I am not sure whether Ispring can fulfill my requirement.
Can you please answer in yes/no whether its achievabale using ISpring?
If I am unable to explain my requirements, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:16 pm   Post subject: Re: Is it possible to have navigation control bar for standalone

Yes sure, please send a of your questions to our support email and we will be happy to help you to determine whether or not you may iSpring for your needs.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:48 pm   Post subject: Re: Is it possible to have navigation control bar for standalone

Mikhail,

Can you post some demo codes here for the standalone slides. I am in the same trouble for this.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:38 pm   Post subject: Re: Is it possible to have navigation control bar for standalone

It will be very helpful if you could provide more details about your requirements.
By the way have you already worked with Platform samples, which you can find in the folder with the solution?

Profile profile test