Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:09 pm   Post subject: Garbled Audio

I created MP3s (128kbps and imported them into the manage narration (made from Adobe Premiere Pro)

The quality sounds great, when working within the application. After conversion to a web version, I play the first 7 or 8 slides -- all sounds good. Then a quiz appears -- after the quiz, the audio deteriorates - it gets garbled and it slows down - and then the sound will not play well in any of the slides.

When going into the resource folders after conversion, I play the converted MP3s, and they sound file fine --

The only thing io se that could be tell-tale is that the conversion also makes OGG audio files. When trying to open one of the OGGs - I noticed that it was incomplete -- so the OGG conversion is possibly an issue . However I have no ideas whu OGGs are actuall there.

Anyone with a solution?

Using Dell Alienware Computer with I7 chipset
Windows 7 - PPT 2013 with Ispring Suite 7

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:14 pm   Post subject: Re: Garbled Audio

Thank you for for the explicit description of the issue.

When you publish to an HTML5 or Combined mode, two versions of audio files will be created: mp3 and ogg.

ogg file is an open source and it is used for older Firefox versions and Opera browser.

You can uncheck the checkbox "Extended audio and video compatibility" at the "Advanced" tab and ogg audio version will not be generated. It will not affect playback in most of the browsers but will give you an idea if it causes the issue or not.

Parameters 48 kHz 16 bit seems to be fine. You can also try 44 kHz 16 bit as it's more common (CD quality) and see if it makes the difference.

If you get any idea after these tests done please let us know, we will be happy to investigate it further. If not – send us your PPT presentation with audio and the converted resut in a zip archive.

Profile profile test