Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:15 am   Post subject: Presentation fullScreen setting enabled by default.

Hi!,

I'm developing my own iSpring player. My player load several iSpring presentations and play them as they were one.

The issue I'm experiencing is when I add to stage a presentation generated by iSpring Platform 7 it changes to fullscreen mode by its own.

In the documentation I found presentation's settings object has got a fullScreen Boolean property but it is read-only. Thus, I guessed it was a publishing setting I should disable, but I fail to find this setting on publishing wizard.

I found a workaround which consists in disabling manually fullscreen mode using IPresentationView's IFullScreenManager instance. Although, it makes me do extra work due to I should check every time a new presentation comes to stage and also check if fullscreen mode wasn't enabled by the presentation but by the user.

Is it possible to disable fullScreen setting after load a presentation and before add it to the stage?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:19 pm   Post subject: Re: Presentation fullScreen setting enabled by default.

Please contact us via email support [at] ispringsolutions.com
Fit To Window option has a command line parameter -fw
It is unchecked by default. Please provide us with samples of your player skin, converted presentation and a conversion code or cmd.

Profile profile test