Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:18 am   Post subject: Flash/HTML5 conversion issue

Hi All,

I'm having problems exporting my scorm. Please see screenshot.

Please help :(

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:21 pm   Post subject: Re: Flash/HTML5 conversion issue

Hello Erwin!
Sorry to hear that you're having this problem!
Most probably the issue is connected with the latest update to the Flash Player as described in this article on our website:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/blog/latest-flash-player-update-makes-powerpoint-files-corrupted/

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:51 pm   Post subject: Re: Flash/HTML5 conversion issue

This is the same exact issue I'm having. Previously, i have been using version 7, but just upgraded to 8. The first time I tried to use it, this happened. It also makes ppt crash sometimes. I have not yet been able to successfully publish with 8. I tried uninstalling and deleting from folders and then reinstalling, but this didn't do anything. I also checked out the adobe bug issue and had someone from my IT department check out my PC. All my updates have gone through including the fix to the Adobe bug, so I'm all out of ideas..?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:55 pm   Post subject: Re: Flash/HTML5 conversion issue

I also tried the 'fixpresentation' option you suggested, but this did not work. It just said that my ppt was not corrupt.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:00 pm   Post subject: Re: Flash/HTML5 conversion issue

@jkirby@leancor.com

Dear Julia,
If the issue occurs only with the 8th version, then it's definitely another issue than Flash bug.
In order to better help you, I have to ask you some questions.
1. Which version of iSpring Suite 8 you use? You can check it by clicking on About on iSpring ribbon.
2. Could you please send us your original presentation with source files for testing? That would help us a lot.
You can create a zip-archive with the .pptx file and a folder with the same name that contains all embedded objects, and then upload it to any file hosting and send us a link to support@ispringsolutions.com.
We would be glad to help!

Would you mind if we continue the dialog via email?
Thanks in advance!

Profile profile test