Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:00 am   Post subject: iSpring viewer - error loading content item meta

Hi,

When publishing my SCORM package with the iSpring viewer checkbox flagged and when trying to open it via the iSpring viewer on Android I do get the following error message ... 'error loading content item meta'.

Anyone came across the same type of problem? Any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:38 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring viewer - error loading content item meta

Thank you for the post!
Maybe your server MIME types are not configured well to play the presentation in the iSpring Mobile app.
Please add MIME types for all media files that iSpring creates including:
.woff, .mp4, .mp3, .webm and .ogg types to the server configuration.
MIME types configuration procedure may be different and it depends on the server that you use for hosting.
You can send a message to our support email for closer cooperation on this matter.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:21 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring viewer - error loading content item meta

Indeed, adding the MIME type to the Apache server configuration fixed the issue. Thxs to point me out on this.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:07 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring viewer - error loading content item meta

Thank you for letting us know!
We are always glad to hear that the problem was resolved!

Profile profile test