Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:57 pm   Post subject: Red-x error on images

Hello,

I have been trying to convert a ppt presentation into images using isprings SDK and ASP.net. Everything works alright except for a few slides when converted to jpeg images have the typical red-x symbol with an error message. And this happens only for some of the slides, which is making the problem even more complicated to figure out. I really need to solve this problem. Please help.

Here is an example for reference:
original slide:
http://videonotevideos.s3.amazonaws.com ... ide_16.png

output image:
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/4315 ... lide16.jpg

Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:59 am   Post subject: Re: Red-x error on images

It seems that the user account which is used to launch your ASP.NET scripts has some limitations on memory or available disk quota in temporary files folder (for example, maximum file size). These limitations cause errors with image processing. I belive that other presentations of smaller size which have only small images do not show such problems.

You may fix the problem using following ways:
1. Configure the limitations of your ASP.NET user account which may affect this issues
2. Use separate user account to convert the presentations. At slideboom.com we have implemented queuing system - presentations are put into a queue after uploading. This queue is processed by another process running under separate user account.

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:55 pm   Post subject: Re: Red-x error on images

Thank you so much,

That solved my problem.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:43 pm   Post subject: Re: Red-x error on images

Hi Outlaws,

I am running in to the same problem and was wondering how you increased the quota?

Thanks!

Profile profile test