Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:23 pm   Post subject: cant get examples to work

No matter what I do I cant get any of the examples to work. I get constent url errors or it exits when it hits

Code:
if (flash.system.Capabilities.playerType == "External")
{
   writeLog("This example will work in browser plugin, ActiveX or Standalone Flash player only");
   return;
}

I am really frustrated this product should not be this dificult to get the sample files ready.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:11 am   Post subject: Re: cant get examples to work

davej wrote:
No matter what I do I cant get any of the examples to work. I get constent url errors or it exits when it hits
Code:
if (flash.system.Capabilities.playerType == "External")
{
   writeLog("This example will work in browser plugin, ActiveX or Standalone Flash player only");
   return;
}

I am really frustrated this product should not be this dificult to get the sample files ready.

It seems that you are trying to launch an example from Flash IDE. You should launch them from web browser or standalone Flash player.

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ

Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:50 pm   Post subject: Re: cant get examples to work

I have spent nearly a week trying to get anything to work on this. I have tried from the browser and stand alone swf and projector exe. NOTHING works when I recompile. the samples swf work fine till you open the fla and recompile. I have tried commenting out the if statement as I see no reason it should only work as standalone or in browser. We will also be using this in a air app that was developed with the flash IDE. PLEASE provide guidance.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:42 pm   Post subject: Re: cant get examples to work

Hi!

Please contact our Support Team at "support@ispringsolutions.com" for assistance. Please be sure to let them know which software you use to compile files (including the exact version) and IDE version.

Thank you for understanding!

Profile profile test