Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:07 am   Post subject: new iSpring converter

how do I download iSpring converter onto my mac? won't let powerpoint open it.

Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:33 pm   Post subject: Re: new iSpring converter

Thank you for your post.
Because iSpring is a Windows application, it won’t run on Mac OS. However, it is possible to install it on your Mac computer. iSpring will run on any Mac computer with Windows OS installed. Windows can be installed onto your Macintosh computer if it has an Intel processor (they started to be incorporated into Macs in early 2006, so probably you will be able to use this feature).
There are several options to install Windows on a Mac: use a virtual machine (WMvare, Parallels), or use Boot Camp. You can learn more information at the Apple website.
You will then need to install MS Office for Windows. After that, you can use iSpring and any other Windows based-application.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:37 pm   Post subject: Re: new iSpring converter

thanks, already have microsoft word/entourage/powerpoint on my mac. Does that make a difference?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:17 am   Post subject: Re: new iSpring converter

Please note that in order to run iSpring you should install Microsoft Office on Windows operating system.

Profile profile test