Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:18 pm   Post subject: Viewing a converted ppt on iPad

Hello! I am currently testing the ispring converter. First I want to say how wonderfully easy it is to use.

With that in mind there seems to be a couple bugs when testing multiple browsers. It works great on Safari, Chrome, and IE 9. The seems to be an audio delay in Firefox. It went as far as clicking on multiple slides, then backtracking to the beginning to finally have the audio start.

Testing it on an iPad 2 has similar issues to Firefox, and it even changes the fonts in my presentation.

Is there a font restriction when using this software? Also, is there anything I can do about the audio issue I'm experiencing?

I also learned that Ispring 7 is in the works. Will you be having beta testers for the software? I would love to a part of it if there is one.

Please let me know at your earliest convenience. Thanks!
Jon

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:09 pm   Post subject: Re: Viewing a converted ppt on iPad

Thank you for posting here and for your nice comments.

It is very interesting for us to know more about the audio delay you experienced in Firefox. Could you please give us the link to the presentation uploaded to the Internet? If so we could research it quickly and give you the report on it. Please use our support email for the further cooperation on this matter. Also please ask us to add you in our beta-testers' list for iSpring 7.

Another thing you mentioned seems to be the well known case about iPad fonts. There are several differences which you can see on iPads when viewing our presentations. One of them is font styles in iOS.

You can read about other iPad cases here:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/kb/conv ... _questions

Profile profile test