Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:25 pm   Post subject: HTML5 batch conversion

I've tested the excellent abilities of iSpring converter to convert PowerPoint presentations to HTML5. This works even with very complex Slides and is a truly awesome feature.

My question now: Is it possible to convert PowerPoint to HTML5 in a batch process, so a user doesn't have to trigger the conversion process from within PowerPoint? In other words, an unattended process for the conversion, which doesn't need any user interaction.

Further: When do you expect iSpring Pro to support HTML5 export?

with kind regards
Martin

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:11 pm   Post subject: Re: HTML5 batch conversion

Dear Martin,
Thank you for your post.
At the moment our Developers are working on the SDK solution for the Conversion to HTML5. However this is taking a lot of time and effort, thus I am not able to provide you with an exact date of the release. Most likely it will be in the beginning of the next year.
Same is for iSpring Pro with the integrated option of HTML5 conversion. Approximately it will be released by the end of this years.
I hope my answer was helpful.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:37 pm   Post subject: Re: HTML5 batch conversion

Does that also mean that iSpring Pro will provide the COM API SDK so you could convert PPT to HTML5 from command line?

I found information on how to use the API and the command line client, but was unable to find out which of your products have the SDK included. Yet it does not seem to be a standalone product.

best regards
Rolf

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:22 pm   Post subject: Re: HTML5 batch conversion

No iSpring Pro doesn't provide conversion COM API methods and command line conversion utility. iSpring Pro has just slide API which can be used to control converted Flash presentation.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:54 pm   Post subject: Re: HTML5 batch conversion

Is there an updated time for SDK solution for the Conversion to HTML5 instead of within PowerPoint?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:44 pm   Post subject: Re: HTML5 batch conversion

Not yet, PPT to HTML5 SDK will be ready in 2013.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:55 pm   Post subject: Re: HTML5 batch conversion

OK. Where can I find technical documentation on how the current PPT to HTML5 converter works?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:21 pm   Post subject: Re: HTML5 batch conversion

We are sorry but technical documentation doesn't exist yet (as well as the product itself). We have documentation only for PPT to Flash SDK at the moment.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:35 pm   Post subject: Re: HTML5 batch conversion

OK. Can you point me to the technical docs for PPT to Flash for now?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:18 pm   Post subject: Re: HTML5 batch conversion

Yes, sure, here is a technical documentation for PPT to Flash converter http://www.ispringsolutions.com/help/topic/platform.6/platform_index.html

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:27 am   Post subject: Re: HTML5 batch conversion

Any update on the availability of the SDK? It's Q2 2013 already and we are very interested.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:40 pm   Post subject: Re: HTML5 batch conversion

The new Platform 7 with HTML5 compatibility will be released closer to the end of this year. We have already started the development on this new version.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:07 pm   Post subject: Re: HTML5 batch conversion

Do you have an updated window for when Platform 7 may come out?
Thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:42 pm   Post subject: Re: HTML5 batch conversion

@jes not yet. Probably it will be available in the first half of the next 2014 year.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:32 pm   Post subject: Re: HTML5 batch conversion

Hello, any updates on the Powerpoint to HTML5 SDK?

Profile profile test

Page: 1, 2