Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:37 am   Post subject: Translation errors in iSpring converter

Hi,

I am just in the process of testing the iSpring converter - which is a great tool :-)

However, there are a few little problems which I wonder whether you have heard of them or you even have a solution. The most pressing one is that some images in the powerpoint presentation don't make it into the HTML 5 equivalent, they simply dispappear or better don't show up in the HTML5 presentation. It is rather rare, but anyway ...

Can you help me here?

Thanks

Stefan

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:23 pm   Post subject: Re: Translation errors in iSpring converter

Hi Stefan,

Thank you for posting here! We'll be more than happy to help you with this problem.

Please let us know the full version number of your iSpring Converter copy ("About" button on iSpring panel) and send the original presentation and zipped output to support@ispringsolutions.com so that we could reproduce the error. Please be specific indicating the slides which we should test.

Thank you!

Profile profile test