Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:28 am   Post subject: iSpring Converter Pro

Hi There,

After searching the site and forums I was unable to find any info regarding a possible pro version of iSpring Converter.

Are there any plans to release a pro version? If so what sort of timescale can I expect?

The main reason I ask is that my company needs access to the player HMTL5/Javascript API to fully customise the look and functionality of your player. We have been using iSpring Pro for many years converting PPT to Flash, and using that software you gave us access to the Flash - iSpring API which we have used to great effect.

However we need the access to the API for 'Converter' until we can deliver our HTML5 solution to our customers.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Mike

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:20 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Converter Pro

iSpring Converter doesn't take any properties that you could've added with iSpring Pro/Suite because these are different products. It concerns Audio/Video narrations, Presenter info, Publish settings in Pro.

We are going to make HTML5 the option in our upcoming Suite 7 which will be released in the end of this year. Then you will be able to utilize the functional of Pro and Suite for your HTML5 projects.

Later in 2013 year we will develop a server converter with HTML5 publishing option so API will be included into Platform 7.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:51 am   Post subject: Re: iSpring Converter Pro

Many thanks for your reply Mikhail, I look forward to 7

Profile profile test