Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:43 am   Post subject: adry

hello

I'm new at this presentations in html5, my question is whether it is possible to generate a single file java script, for all power point presentations generate html5 need this because I need the weight is very low in cadaarchivo become JS file and creates more space I need. Thanks for your attention, sincerely.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:24 pm   Post subject: Re: adry

Currently iSpring Converter can convert a presentation to a set of files representing HTML5 presentation and there is no option to save them as a one.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:49 pm   Post subject: Re: adry

Thanks for the reply, I knew I might not explain, what happens is I need to generate more than 50 presentations at each presentation html5 and generates a folder with rcursos occupied, I want to know if that is the JS resource ue occupies more space or do something I can modify it to handle only a single JS for all PPT thanks for the attention and sorry. Greetings!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:20 am   Post subject: Re: adry

I'm afraid not, you cannot aggregate several HTML5 Presentations into a one JS file.
Please place each HTML5 presentation into separate directories on your server, this is the most convenient way of organizing presentations on the web.

Profile profile test